RecallsDirect™ is an initiative of Living Safely™ and supported by Strategic Licensing Corporation. Living Safely is a global health promotion, media and delivery non-governmental organization (“NGO”). Strategic Licensing creates, develops and licenses products and services within the health and safety sectors.
Our mission is to keep people around the world safe, happy and healthy. We accomplish this goal by publishing books, tip-sheets and other material including various social media such as Twitter and Facebook to help you live longer, happier and healthier!
This fully searchable site features food, product, drug and vehicle recalls from the United States, Canada, the UK, Europe, Australia, Ireland and other jurisdictions around the world. People from over 100 countries regularly visit our site and use our database to check for product recalls, food alerts and vehicle advisories…so you’re in good company! 🙂
How you can use this site:
There are three (3) main ways visitors use our site:
- You can use the Search box in the top-right corner of the main landing page (i.e., the one you likely arrived at) and type in the specific words or phrases you want to check. You can check by brand, product, illness or injury.
- Alternately, you can click on a particular Recall Category of interest such as “Vehicles” or “Food” to get all recalls that match these topics. Categories are listed on the left side of this page as well as the main landing page.
- Finally, you can check Recalls published by month by using the Monthly listings in the lower-left corner of this page as well as the main landing page.
AutoSend: have us send you each recall:
You can join thousands of people around the world and have us send each recall directly to your e-mail box by signing up on our main page in the upper left corner. This service is both free and, once you’ve signed up for it, automatic. Naturally, you can change your e-mail address (or stop the service) anytime by following the directions provided in each recall notification. Yes, it’s that simple!
We want to hear from you!
To get more information about our organization, our seminars or products, please contact us at your convenience.
You can reach our Web site at http://www.LivingSafely.org
You can follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/LivingSafely
You can also complete the following form to reach us for questions or comments:
RecallsDirect is a service of Living Safely™, a global health initiative of Strategic Licensing Corp. This site provides both a searchable database and a direct, permission-granted e-mail service of recent recalls issued by a variety of governmental, non-governmental agencies and organizations. These include the following:
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”)
- US Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”)
- US National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (“NHTSA”)
- US Department of Agriculture – Food Safety and Inspection Service (“USDA”)
- Health Canada/Santé Canada (“HCSC”)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (“CFIA”)
- Transport Canada (“TC”)
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (“ACCC”)
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand (“FSANZ”)
In the European Community:
- Europe Rapid Alert System for Recalled Products (“RAPEX”)
- Food Safety Authority of Ireland (“FSAI”)
- UK Food Standards Agency (“FSA”)
- UK Trading Standards Institute (“TSI”)
From our friendly gray-suited lawyers:
Original content, graphics, trade dress and look and feel is copyright © 2006 to 2016 Strategic Licensing Corp. All rights reserved. Please consult our Terms of Service page on our main Living Safely site to read under what terms, conditions and limitations we offer this and other services.
Any use of third-party brands, designs, logos, trademarks, trade dress, look and feel or any other intellectual property that appears our on sites, listings, databases, publications or any other area is expressly for identification, educational, health and/or safety purposes only: no claim of ownership, affiliation or other relationship is made whatsoever.
Please note: each Recall announced on our RecallsDirect™ site and other services is made by the applicable agency or corporation over which we have no control. The responsibility for each Recall’s content, timing and other important details, therefore, remain with the applicable government body, corporation or other reporting entity. Prompt timing of any Recall cannot be guaranteed due to a variety of circumstances and matters that may be beyond our control.
Information and products are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Neither Living Safely nor Strategic Licensing Corporation makes any warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content contained herein.
By accessing this site, you agree with these terms (and others set out on our main Terms of Service page) and acknowledge you use this site as an informed consumer and at your own risk. Seek immediate medical advice if you believe you have fallen ill or been injured as a result of any recalled product. It’s better to be safe than sorry! E. &. O. E.